Your first visit involves a discussion about your orthodontic concerns and your goals for treatment. We examine the teeth and the bite and take some measurements.
Usually at this stage, the Orthodontist will be able to discuss the Orthodontic irregularities and treatment options with you. You will be given a provisional treatment plan with the costings and payment plan explained. This plan is finalised at your second visit following some x-rays and a 3D scan of your teeth. Once you are happy with the proposed treatment plan the braces are fitted on your third visit.
- Complete your medical history form prior to your appointment. You will receive this via text message.
- Meet the team
- Explain to us your concerns about your teeth
- Explain what you want to achieve with Orthodontic treatment
- Basic Orthodontic exam and measurements
- Discussion on the types of treatment suitable for you and the options available
- Informed about the costs and the payment plan available.